Who I am
I am a PhD Candidate in Computer Science and Technology working at the Computer Security Lab (COSEC) at Carlos III University of Madrid (UC3M), Spain under the supervision of Dr. Pedro Peris and Dr. Carmen Cámara. I have a B.Sc. in Telematics Engineering in the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB) and a M.Sc. in Cybersecurity for the UC3M. My area of expertise is biometric identification together with Deep Learning analysis. Consequently, my current work is focused in developing a biometrical identification method based on Electrocardiograms (ECG) and based on Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) as the classification method. In addition, I am also participating in Skype A Scientist.
My main interests are:
- Biometric identification
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Coffee with soy milk
- October 2022: NEW!! Lecturer at the PyconES presenting my thesis adding a little bit of… spice. Check it here.
- July 2022: NEW!! Paper sent to Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence from Elsevier.
- July 2022: NEW!! Paper accepted at Neurocomputing as ELEKTRA: ELEKTRokardiomatrix Application to biometric identification with Convolutional Neural Networks
- June 2022: Assisting the JNIC 2022 organised by Tecnalia and INCIBE in Bilbao.
- April 2023: Lecturer at the Women Techmakers Madrid presenting my thesis for people from all backgrounds together with all other fantastic women.
- April 2023: Assisting Conf.IT Talks organised by the alumni from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.